Do you know people that no matter what they try do there seems to be no cure to their health condition?Skin conditions like psoriasis? Malnutrition? Thyroid issues? Infertility? Arthritis? Body Pains? Cancer? The answer is simple; fruit !
Some people think I am a bit of a fruit loop, others think I am strong. I just love myself so much that I am giving my body what it needs. For nearly 2 months Ive eaten nothing but fruit ….
What if I told you that the first time since I got sick 7 years ago that pain and inflammation is melting away, more flexibility and mobility, increased energy, sleeping better, improved psoriasis, not one stomach upset, no cloudy vision, kidneys finally filtering, lymph nodes gone down after being up for years, able to breathe deeper, reduced sinus congestion, less irritable and much happier?
Still skeptical about fruit? Check out this video..
I had so many people telling me what I was doing was dangerous, so I decided to do a video to talk about the many benefits I have experienced and the very few negatives.
For anyone watching this and considering this way of eating please do your research. It can be dangerous if you go from a high acid diet full of meat and dairy straight to something like this. Its important to go slow with detoxification. This isn’t a diet to loose weight, its a diet to heal. I love Robert Morse, his videos have really helped and influenced my journey. I always use my gut (intuition) to guide me as well.
So why am I so happy?
- Increased mobility and flexibility in my joints. Pains I’d had for years vanished!
- Less breakouts and redness in my face
- Feeling a sense of clarity and able to make decisions easier
- Psoriasis is less itchy and I can see it healing
- I feel calmer and able to handle stress better
- NO GAS – everyone keeps asking me if I am farting all the time – in fact its’ the opposite!
- I dont have to wear deodorant anymore – NO SMELL AT ALL (winning)
- Don’t feel sluggish and my energy levels increased (without coffee YAY)
- More time to do yoga and other things I love as I don’t need to prepare my meals
- I saved a lot of money (and time in buying food)
- More energy – can go for a walk or yoga class so fast after eating
- Lost a 9 kilos (always a bonus)
- I have started to eat less and only ate when I was hungry (I was a bad overeater so this is huge for me)
- Can now recognise quality fruit over non quality knowing what was right for my body
- Less irritable and more balanced with my emotions
- Felt more deeply and with more compassion towards others
- Deeper sleep without waking
- Less congestion in my sinuses -I feel so much more space in my face and around my eyes
- Surrendering to many emotional traumas
- Able to breathe deeper than I can ever remember
- Lymph glands went down from being up ever since I can remember
- My kidneys started to filter and every day gets better and better
- I can meditate for longer and way deeper
- Removed excess sulfur, mucus, parasites and fungus
With anything there are always some hard days and challenges:
- The first few days I felt a bit light headed and sorry for myself
- It was challenging to be around food and smells of food to start
- Cravings at first were quite intense but every day gets better
- Many emotions came up that I needed to deal with
- Some days when I did deep detoxification I felt tired and needed to sleep more
- I have become more flabby in some areas as I am removing acid build-up
- It takes a bit of time for your bowel movements to adapt
- It’s hard to see people you care about eating what they do 🙁
So why did I start the detox and why am I continuing?
- Still some lymph to remove ( alot unfortunately)
- Sulfur is still visible in my iris so have some further work to do
- My liver is still damaged and needs more time to repair
- I am still experiencing some breakouts which indicates I am still detoxing
- My psoriasis is not yet healed but its looking amazing
- I am still having some days that I am struggling to even digest certain fruits
Its so easy for our bodies to digest and its what we are designed to eat. This another topic in itself and I might make a video about it at some point. For now check out Robert Morse he has so many amazing videos about all conditions. Simply search through his videos and he will answer all of your questions. Also on our YOUTUBE CHANNEL we have some useful PLAYLISTS of our favourite videos for you to check out.
I have already started to add the occasional vegetable in my diet like beetroot in my juices to help my liver. The world we live in is so toxic and our bodies are not designed to handle this so I feel I need to continue to eat at least 80% fruit ongoing and I love eating fruit SO MUCH! I feel like the raw vegan diet is the only way.
If you would like to know more please feel free to inbox me with your questions and I will do my best to guide you to sources of information that can help you. I am not an expert and I can only talk from my experience.
Sending you all my love
Jodie DS xxx
P.S this is a wonderful GROUP to help you if you are thinking about detoxing your body the only way that really digs deep.