Hey truth teller,
Why Sugacoat It is a platform where anything goes as long as its the truth. There are so many of you with incredible wisdom but without a platform to share it on. That was why Why Sugacoat It was born. Here you can share your beliefs on worldly issues, reviews of products and events, your creations (music, poetry and art), recipes, travel tips and more. Please remember everything goes but it must be the TRUTH. We are happy for product endorsements but only to help people, not for you to make money. That is not what this is about.
Before sending us your work:
- consider the person reading it, what value will they gain from this? Would you read this?
- have you added a photo and short bio about you so your name and image will appear next to your post?
- are you telling the truth? Speak from the heart please.
- have you stayed on topic? You might have 20 amazing things to say but save that for your next submission
- is the work your own or have appropriate credits been given where you have quoted someone elses work?
- check it for typos and errors – read it out to yourself or have a friend check it.
- use words/phrases in your text that people might search in Google to help your article be found
- avoid saying ‘you” and instead say ‘us’ and ‘we’
- aim for 300-700 words for the best readability
- find a relevant image that is royalty free (try websites like PEXELS & PIXABAY). The file type should JPG (JPEG) & less than 500 KB (1500 and 2500 pixels wide). Ensure the file name is relevant to your article & only letters, numbers, underscores or hyphens as with other symbols errors may occur. To edit or resize your image CLICK HERE.
We do not pay for submissions. Grow with us and we hope in the future this will be a possibility. At the moment we just want to help you spread the truth around the world.
We will review your work and may make subtle changes to tailor it to reach our audience and amend any errors we find. Perfection isn’t what we are striving for however, our aim is to have as many people see your work as possible. If you are unhappy with what we change, we will of course remove it.